Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog Spotlight: Tweet Scraps

Today I am starting a tradition on this here mini blog.  Every week I am going to spotlight a favorite crafty blog of mine.  Most of them will be geared toward scrapbooking and Close to My Heart, but if I find something else I think you all might enjoy I will tell you all about it.

First up!!!  Tweet Scraps by my good friend Morgan.  If you want to keep up to date on what is going on in the Close to My Heart world, and would like some new and unique ideas, then this is the blog for you. 

She has some nice card ideas like the cute bird ones you see below.



I just love how she uses papers that I would have never used, and they turn out great.

She is also a scrapbooker maniac. This girl finishes pages like nobody else I know. Check out this one:


Can you believe how many pictures she fit into one layout. So creative.

Anyways, go check out her blog, and stay tuned for next weeks blog spotlight.

Maybe one day soon I will get home early enough to craft something of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment